Friday, June 29, 2012

All About Me

So it's official, lots tweaking and adjusting, my All About Me Unit is available in my Teacher Pay Teacher store.  I couldn't be more excited to share with you what I've been working on all week!


You can buy it HERE

In this unit you will find:

           Whole Group Activities
Class Interviews
What's In A Name 
      With needed elements to create your graphs
First Day of School Photo Cards
      8 ways to use them in your class
3 Name Games
First Day of School Feelings Chart
     and corresponding craft idea
Open Ended Face Art Project

Printables
Getting To Know Me Form (included in English and Spanish)
First Day of School Self-Portrait (3 different versions included)
These Are My Friends Class Book
Birthday Class Book


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment