Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Book Preview

In between prepping my brand new condo for painting and enjoying the amazing weather, I've been keeping busy the past couple of days preparing my very first unit to post on Teacher Pay Teachers. It needs a bit more tweaking before it's ready, but I wanted to share a preview of a class book that will be included in the ALL ABOUT ME UNIT.

The most revisited books in my class library were always the books that the children starred in. This birthday book is especially great to revisit throughout the year to record birthdays on your classroom calendar each month.  Just write the name and date of each child's birthday on the correct page, (You can even add a photo of the child wearing a party hat or special birthday crown) bind, and it's done.

Check back within the next couple of days for the full All About Me Unit.  It will include crafts, games, 2 class books, and printables perfect for the first couple weeks of school!

2 comments:

  1. Love the birthday book idea! And I'm a new follower :-)

    MrsMc
    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the birthday book! It is now available in my teachers pay teachers store as part of my All About Me Unit, if you're interested. :) I'm following you now as well.

      Delete