Friday, June 22, 2012

New Teacher Pay Teacher Store

So, it's official.  I've made it through my first year in my own classroom.  To celebrate this achievement, the very day after the last day of school I left to spend a week on the beach in Antigua.  I've only been home a handful of days, and already I'm excited about planning for next school year.  I figure that if I do a bit every couple of days I won't repeat the mad rush to get everything finish the first two weeks of August.  In addition to organizing, making my own materials is one of my biggest goals for next year.

I set up a teacher pay teacher store and posted my very first set of calendar cards this morning! Actually, it's two full sets of cards (crayons and scissors). With so few school days in August, I prefer to wait until the start of September to introduce a pattern during calendar time.  I like to keep things simple the at first to give my students a chance to get familiar with the routine of our morning circle, but I figured others might want to jump right in with patterns so I included both sets so that you can decide to pattern them if you wish.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Michele! I hope you love it as much as I do! Your blog is super cute! =)

    I love your calendar cards too. =)

    I am happy to be your 1st follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your store and blogging Michele - you will have so much fun with it. Your products look great so far! Have fun with it. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete