Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Made It!





I have been meaning to join this linky party for weeks but never got around to ever making anything in time. There are plenty of things to still get done before the end of summer, but I'm happen to finally cross some projects off my list.

For School: 

Lesson Plan Book


I quickly found last year that pre-made lesson plan books didn't allow the space I needed to plan out all of the different centers. As I try I've to vary what is available for the children to choose from every week or two this was very difficult to keep track of so I ended up creating a lesson plan book midway through last year. I found it worked much better, so with some tweaking, I think I've finally perfected my lesson planning process. Plus, look at how cute it is!

Alphabet Line

I've seen so many adorable alphabet lines recently, when I saw KPM Doodles' Alphapics set, I knew I wanted to create my own.  They were a quick project and are available in my MY TpT STORE if you are interested.  It's on sale for only $ 2.25 and includes 8.5 x 11 Alphabet Cards, Alphabet Flash Cards that can be used in center games or extra practice, and Alphabet Line Name Tags. I can't wait to use them in my classroom! Here's a quick preview of the first 6 cards.



For Home:

Homemade Hand Scrub 

One of my best friends birthdays just past and I found the perfect gift for her on pinterest: Homemade Hand Scrub! With just two ingredients (sugar and Olay/Dawn pink dish soap) it was super easy to make, leaves your hands feeling silky smooth, and smells delicious!



Painting

I'm a huge fan of pinterest, like I'm sure a lot of you are too! And I'm always trying to complete projects just as quickly as I'm pinning more.  This is one of the projects I've wanted to do for weeks but never got around to buying the buttons, like the original pinner used.  Once I realized I could use my cricut to cut out different sized circles in whatever color I needed, I got this done in a evening watching TV.  I love how it turned out!


Also...this Banana Bread just came out of the oven.


2 comments:

  1. Bread looks yummy! Painting looks awesome!!!! Your alphabet is adorable!!! Thanks bunches for linking up and sharing;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell/share your lesson plans or the templates? I'm applying for a daycare position and I have so many ideas in mind I just don't know how to create the file online. Your lesson plan is super adorable! I will be following your blog now, so glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete